Monday, January 31, 2011

Frustrated

This is the best word to describe me these days.  FRUSTRATED.
Frustrated at work:
No one does their work in a timely manner and this effects my work
No one wants to hear what the problems are if they involve them doing ANYTHING
Expectations and solutions that are unrealistic

I have 3 buildings I work at:
1 of them everyone is mad, hates the place and thinks they are getting fired any day. 
What a great atmosphere!
1 has no right to even be open (really)
1 has a bunch of lazy people that like to cover up all the things that are not being done, ugh. 
Why hire me if as the "expert" if you don't want to know!

At home I am frustrated with this divorce crap.  Can't I just click my heels and its done?  If only.

One frustration just leads to the next.  I would just be happy if at least 1 thing got solved.  Sometimes I think I expect too much from people and this leads to my frustration but why not people expect way more from me than I expect from them

I have decided maybe I should take a vow of silence.  Then I cut down on interaction with stupid, boring lazy people!

PS ... I work with more of those than should be allowed in 1 place at a time.  There really should be a stupid limit.  How would we decide what the limit is?  I like this rule. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers