Monday, January 10, 2011

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!

Well let the mental warfare begin.  I was in a texting/phone war with the husband today... went kind of like this...

He calls the house, sneaky (no caller ID, yes I know its 2011)... wants to know why we haven't talked in a month.  I once again explain this is not about the day to day life but the big picture... ie the habits he has that I don't want in my life and that have caused ALL out problems at this time.   He then tells me he has a lawyer... ok I say.  After some idol threats from him we hang up.

Since this has not worked in his favor he now texts me he loves and misses me.... later can we get marriage counseling.
I text, we don't need marriage counseling you need substance abuse counseling and maybe a reality check.
Now the twilight zone.  He texts me not to slander him blah, blah, blah... really.  Does he think that these texts are gonna make a difference in court.  I don't want to be married to someone with his problems, I have stuck by him through more than my fair share. 
We go through about 10 more texts that flip between sad and angry then I finally say, sorry lets go back to not talking.

Do those that don't want the divorce really think this game is gonna work?
NEWS FLASH it just makes the other one more angry and wish it would be over with faster!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers