Sunday, January 30, 2011

Real Relationships

So I have had a busy week.  I saw a friend last night I haven't seen in years.  We clicked like we never skipped a beat.  It was good to see her and talk with her.  I am glad that we got to catch up and I'm looking forward to seeing her again. 
Unfortunately she is having some hard times in her life as well.  It seems to be the trend these days.  It got me thinking. 
Is there really a relationship out there that is working?  I know everyone has ups and downs but it just doesn't seem like I know anyone that is in a relationship that BOTH people are happy and BOTH people think the other one is fine the way they are.
I guess what it is teaching me is that a lot of people fall in love and over look some BIG things that through time just keep getting bigger and bigger until they are so big one person cannot see around the issue to see the other person.  The odd thing is the other person never seems to see the issue at all....????
So why do we do this to ourselves?
Are we sooo in a hurry we say this one will do?
Are we sooo in love we think that will fix everything?

Who knows.  If you think you do please share.

All I know is I will need to find someone that doesn't have anything big that needs to be fixed or I would rather be alone.

I wonder if anyone thinks I need to be fixed?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers