Sunday, January 9, 2011

truth hurts

I hate to outright hurt people but I guess there is just times you can't stop that.  Like divorce.  I have not talked to my husband about anything significant since he left the house which was technically before I asked him to leave.  I guess I was hoping he would realize with the distance and silence that I was serious about our relationship being over.  I think I was really hoping that would mean I didn't have to keep telling him its over. I feel like when you say the words you might as well cut the persons heart out.  No one wants to hear it, guess what no one really wants to say it.  Maybe that's what keeps some bad marriages together, no one whats to say the truth.  I personally have no problem with the truth, it may hurt but for a few but in the end its better than someone lying to you.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers