Saturday, January 15, 2011

Old Friends

So I decided to reach out to an old friend I haven't talked to in years.  I actually thought something had happened between us that I was not aware of since we seemed to just halt all ties one day for no reason.  Turns out it was just life, busy for everyone and sometimes schedules just get to be too much and we have to slow down.
I am excited to see this friend, we had a lot of good times.
I am hoping this is another step to moving on...
Just seems strange that a step to moving forward is actually backward.  I'm a little worried that I am just reaching for familiar and it will slow me down with moving forward or cause me to stay in comfort mode.

See I'm not trying to say I have to erase everything about my old life or current life but I need some change, more than just who I am living with.  I need a new perspective or approach...yes I'm going back to snow.
So maybe my old friend  will be a way for me to connect to a new friend or even a new place, hobby ya never know right!

My plan is to go see my friend, enjoy catching up and just be happy with what it is...  stop planning Scarlet!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers