Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sick

So I was so sick yesterday I couldn't post anything.  Being sick really sucks but it also made me a little sad.

See the husband I have been complaining about was good a taking care of me when I was sick. I have these habits he understands, let me walk you through it..

I get up an go to lay on the couch cause I CANNOT stay in be for 24 hours.  Normally he will carry all my stuff for me... nope I had to make 2 painful trips, 2 cause I had to carry my trash can with me in case.

I always get 1 blanket to lay with once I lay down even if I'm cold I just deal with it cause I don't want to move again.  He always asks if I need another blanket but gets me one no matter what... Yesterday I was cold ALL morning until I was forced to get up to answer the door than got  another blanket.

When I'm sick on only like a few things to eat and drink (red jell-o, red crystal light, Mrs. Grass chicken soup, maybe if I'm brave toast with cinnamon and sugar)... no one else know this, hell no one else is there to get me these things.  Will someone else find these things silly and will they learn them.   They are really easy but if I am sick and we don't have them will they go get them without me asking?

So these are silly things but they are me and he knows them and appreciates them.  Part of me misses him today.  I wish I could tell him this but I can't because it wouldn't be fair, it would confuse him.  So I will just keep these things as something I can remember about him that is good.  He is a good person he just has very bad habits. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers