Friday, January 14, 2011

Nothing to report

Not really sure what to tell you today.

It was kind of just a day.   Nothing to crazy has happened....
No overwhelming feelings of guilt today.... good.
Saw a friend that means a lot to me today.... good.
Have plans I am looking forward to this weekend....good.
Lost a few pounds....always good.
No battles at work.... I'm a little sadistic and like to battle at times... oops.
Made a crazy person a little more crazy....fun.  LOL
Going to bed early... that's okay, I will get up early and work out, get some things accomplished.  Not every night can be a late night, we are getting older after all.

 So goodnight, I'm gonna have sweet dreams, hope you do to!

PS... Hope Lulu gets a kiss tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good news...your encouraging words and optimistic thoughts helped! Yeah!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers