Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jealousy

1/5/11
Jealousy, not something I feel very often.  I usually am just happy for people and there success.  So in the last 24 hours I have felt serious jealousy and it caught me off guard.

1st was just a silly thing that I am embarrassed about and won't even go there!

The 2nd I will tell you about.  I have been thinking of a girl I was friends with through most of my school life.  We had a lot of things in common.  Career choices, places we wanted to live, cars we wanted to drive and things we wanted from our spouse.  Life "goals" in general.  So today I googled her and found her face book page.  No I don't have face book, I'm thinking about it. 
Anyway, she looked so much the same.  Very pretty and happy.  She has done almost all the things we wanted to do or maybe she has done them all!  The strange thing is last I knew her life was a lot like mine, now its completely different. 
She lives in Florida, has a good career with a professional husband.  It appears she is very happy.  When she lived here she was a teacher??? never a goal of hers and married to someone else.  So I am wondering when she made all these changes and it makes me feel excited about mine.  So yes I'm jealous she has done all we talked about, but not bad jealous.  I am very happy for her and feel getting back in touch with her may be a very good thing.  I think I will make this a goal of mine!

I also think think I will work on the 1st issue I am staying silent on.... well I plan to make many changes in my life acting like a nutcase isn't one of them!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers