Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!!!!!
Make choices for yourself that have your best interest first!

Sounds easy right.... So why haven't I made any decisions today?  No I'm not hung over, I think I'm stuck.  See right now I'm on day 10 without my husband.  We are in the beginning of divorce.  Yes I am the evil force behind this choice and yes even though I know its right, I need this, I am having a hard time figuring out where to start and what I have the strength for.  So today I am going to just be.  No decisions need to be made on the 1st day of this year right.  I would like to think I'm making the choice today to have a peaceful day and focus my thoughts to ensure I start the year out right.  I will work on strengthening myself today.  Its not easy to go from having someone around everyday good or bad to being alone.  The house seems bigger, colder and more quiet than ever.  So today nothing.... learn how to deal with nothing so when it happens again and it will I won't make the mistake of reaching for just anything to fill the void.  I will reach for what is in my best interest what brings me happiness and peace. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers