Sunday, February 6, 2011

Im back

I'm back, I have Internet connection again.  Oh the horror.  It has been snowy and I have had time off yet I have had no access to the Internet.  Yikes I know.  So I have rigged something, still not sure what happened with my connection but at least I have a temporary connection.
Soooo much has happened.

This week has given me some ups and downs.  I had my first face to face interaction with my soon to be ex.  I was unsure how to feel.  I was not immediately sad.  I was actually confused. But that confusion soon turned into a reassuring anger when he decided his new way to get back together would be to threaten me that he was going to take 1/2 of my "assets".  Really this is how you want your relationship....
I know you don't want to be with me but as long as I can hold you hostage I'm good.  I don't think so.

Based on this behavior I had a reassuring thought.  I am getting a fresh start soon.  I have so many opportunities coming up I can't help but imagine my life will be full.   Full of fun and good things not crap and deception!

I had dinner with my friends on Friday.  FUN FUN FUN.  We went to Vincentes in Detroit.  I have been there once before and the food is good, the atmosphere is great.  They have salsa dancing on Fridays.  It looks like sooo much fun we decided we should take lessons.  I am looking for some, I can't wait!  I would love to go back to Vincentes and be able to get out on the floor and look like I know what I am doing.  You can read about dinner on adventuresindetroitdining.com

There is more to tell but unfortunately I have to get up and get to the snow.  I am really done with snow, maybe I should just research vacations instead.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers