Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day
So usually my holidays are spent cooking out for friends and family.  I enjoy entertaining and having people over kept my headaches to a min.
These days things are not so easy.  My friends are not in the same place they were before.  And as for family, well its half of what it used to be. 
Hanging out with my family almost is too much at times.  I know they mean well but mine and my sisters divorce is playing havoc on my parents.  They are so worried all the time and not themselves. 
I hate to say it but I really want to just disappear these days and not deal with them. 
Today I have to go over there and see them, I know what they are gonna want to talk about.
People don 't realize that I don't need to talk about my  personal life 24 / 7.
Anyway, I do miss the idea of a relaxing day spent cooking and having a few drinks.  Will those days ever be again or do I need to find a new tradition?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers