Friday, May 27, 2011

life is good

I just felt I needed to say this because my last post was SOOOO depressing. 

MY LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Yes not everything has worked out my way BUT
I have never really wanted for anything except for something extravagant
I have never had to go without
I am healthy
I am pretty or beautiful as I am told
I am smart, and there is ALWAYS plenty of work.
Work= money= shopping, nights out and vacations.
It sounds petty but that's what I do... shop go out and go on vacations. 

I strangely enough have been unlucky in the relationship department.  I have had many but for some reason when a man gets around me they seem to fall apart???  Is it cause they know I can handle everything??

Here's to breaking that cycle!  Good man+ Laura = EVERYTHING!!

I have great friends.  Just went to dinner with one last night.  We have summer plans that will be so fun I won't know what to do with myself.  YIKES. 

Off to work, new building.  Told you never enough work hours, right now if I worked all the hours each building wanted me I would be working about 80-90 hours a week.... I'm not that crazy.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers