Sunday, May 22, 2011

Questions

These days I am FULL of questions.

I guess its probably natural.  I had always thought of myself as logical.  I always thought that it was a better way to be, these days I'm not so sure about that.  So here are some of my questions....

Heart vs Head.... is this kind of like head vs gut.  Cause if so they say you should always listen to your gut. 
If that is the case, I have been listening with my head and not my heart.  Since that hasn't been working should I change to heart??

Some might say there is a happy medium.  But when it comes down to it, one wins out and it just depends on which one is the loudest.

See, my head is telling me I am crazy for the thoughts I have been having.  The decisions I am leaning toward making. 
But my heart tells me I will finally be making a good choice, it is screaming for me to listen.  I want to, I don't know right now if I even have a choice.  My heart has never spoke this loud. 

Well we are on this subject, here is my next question....

Is love so powerful that when it happens there is no stopping it?
I have been discussing this with a friend recently.  We have been trying to decide if there are different levels of love and do you find those levels at different times in your life.  Is everyone lucky enough to find the ultimate level if there is one.  So what is the ultimate level of love?

I hope to let you all know!   LOL 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers