Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Independence

Sometimes the simplest things give you the most satisfaction.
Today I had been doing some chores around the house and I noticed that a vine in my flower bed had been blown by the wind.  Hard to explain but the vines had wires to assist in holding them up.  The wires had snapped so I thought, I can fix this.
I found the extension latter, yes extension.  I put it up against the house and fixed the wire.  It was higher than I thought it was gonna be and a little scary BUT it felt good to fix it by myself.  No help from anyone.

It's nice to know you can be independent.  The feeling of accomplishing even such small things. 
Why is that?

So in the wake of this I got the bright idea that this weekend I'm gonna try plumbing. Yes from baby steps to leaps... go big or go home.

On to home depot in the plumbing isle on Sunday.  I will try to find out and fix what is wrong with one of my toilets. 

To be continued.....LOL   

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers