Wednesday, April 27, 2011

pinch me

I couldn't be happier right now!  Well I could be but I can't be greedy...

I have so many good things going on in my life.  Earlier I posted that in the middle of crazy things I felt at peace...  Well I still do.

I am really owning this positive outlook thing.  I don't know why Pippi didn't introduce me to this before, LOL
I wish I could tell my secrets but I can't... not yet anyway.

I have to say I have had to slack on the workout thing this week but I know I will be back in soon, work is taking a lot of my time this last week.  My workout friend will get me back on track, always has my best interest in mind.  Physically and mentally.  I am at the point in workout that I just want more, I expect more from myself, I want to keep getting better and better.  I am looking forward to starting a new workout soon, my workout friend is going to "train me"  not all the time but just to push me and mix it up...  Scary but fun!

Work, well there is just sooooo much going on I will just leave it at that.

BUT I really wish I could express this feeling I have.  People close to me tell me I just seem so happy these days that when I'm around they can't help but be happy with me....  its nice, refreshing.  So pinch me, I must be dreaming!

I'm gonna sit and enjoy my happiness, savor it, relax with it, breath it in as deep as I can!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers