Thursday, April 14, 2011

Really

OK so the work REALLY has 2 meanings for me at this time.

1st...  I got my divorce papers in the mail today.  You have to be kidding.  My lovely soon to be ex.... thank god is asking for spousal support.   REALLY
So lets review....

He worked for his family, I say the word worked loosely.  As I found out early into our marriage but conveniently not before that he tended to not go to work. 
He didn't have a drivers license for years... and still does not.  This is another fact I did not know.   Who would have thought that someone that drives a car doesn't have a license.  (2 DUI's)
His family business fell apart after our marriage and purchase of our new whom (Which I worked 70 hours a week for while he drank and played cards).... yes I feel like a dumb ass now. 
I was silly and young and thought I could fix him.  
Ladies... DO NOT TRY.  You can't fix anyone!!! 
So next, he basically didn't work more than a few hours a week.  Soooo, I paid 90% of the bills well he cooked and cleaned.  This got old fast but I tried to support him, worried if I didn't he would go off the deep end and also hoping he would get sick of the excuses from the family business and get his ass a new job.

When I finally said enough, he left, he moved in with mom and shut down the business....
He then had the nerve to complain he didn 't have a job....  Again REALLY.
Now he wants me to pay for him to live in the house "we" bought.  FAT CHANCE LAZY ASS.

I am wondering when he will grow up and be a man.... NEVER.  I am hoping NO judge is stupid enough to make the mistake for letting him get away with this crap!

Enough about number 1...

2 meaning.... sorry this one is an inside joke a friend told me.... but its funny and I need to laugh!

Nite

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers