Saturday, April 23, 2011

My life

Today I feel at peace.  Somehow in the middle of all this caous in my life, lawyers and an ex husband.  Grandparent drama, sister drama (divorce also).  I feel at peace.

My decision is what is right for me.  I am happy, I am healthy and I have a future.
I am no longer guessing or hoping that at the end of the day something stable is waiting for me.  I know what is waiting for me.... me.  Whatever I want for me. 

I know this sounds selfish but really if I am a better me now then how could it be the wrong answer.

I breath a clean and free breath.  I have so many things I am waiting to do, waiting to be a part of.  I can't wait for my life to be what I want it to be. 

I once almost gave up, I almost said this is it.  It doesn't matter that I don't want this, it is what I have, I need to be happy with it.  I'm not sure when I started thinking like that but I'm glad I don't anymore.

Having a glass of wine, Here's to me!  Here's to my life!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers