Sunday, April 17, 2011

Think positive

So I am trying to be the bigger person, for many things.

I am trying to take my friends advice and live by the philosophy of the universe is connected. 
If you think happy thoughts good things come to you.

I am doing this at work.  Trying not to get involved in all the gossip and silliness that is going on, keeping my focus on what needs to be done not who is or isn't doing what.
Let me tell you, not so easy where I work cause there are SOOOO many not doing what they are supposed to.

In my personal life I chose after my divorce papers came with a huge shock in them not to call my ex and give him a piece of my mind but to focus on what needs to be done and whats good.
So I went with my friends to the wine expo, fun.
Cleaned my house, love a clean house.
Talked with my sister, she needs an ear.
Now I'm planning to work out.
Sitting and dwelling on the bad would only make me regret all the things I did not get done!

I am also trying this with my friends.   Not so easy these days as well.  But I will go no further into that since they may read this...LOL.  I don't want to have to explain anything these days and by that I mean, if I wanted to discuss the negative feelings I have I would.  BUT I am choosing to over look the things that are driving me crazy and smile....

I am feeling good, not dwelling on negative.  Maybe there is something to this after all!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers