Monday, April 18, 2011

BREATH

UGH!!!
The last 24 hours have been challenging!
I am a little fragile right now and some of the people I turn to for support are not used to it.  They have been making me feel under attack.  I feel enough of that from the ex.  I don't need it from anyone else!

Then the ex thinks hes funny.  He is pranking me from a blocked number????  GEE I wonder who is calling me at 3 am for and hour.  I think he averaged 40 calls last night.  Little does he know I needed an early start to my day anyway!  Thanks ASSHOLE.

However halfway through my day I hit the wall.   Not the tired one the stop asking me for things one.
I wanted to quit the building I was at, imagine.... well your honor I can't pay him that much because I had to quit my job with all the stress and lethargy he was causing.  Now here is my counter suit for lost wages..   LOL......wouldn't that piss him off.   That would be great!   He would never see it coming.  I wonder if its possible????  HMMMM      Must put this on the ask the lawyer list.

So I had to take a sanity pit stop between buildings.  I spoke to the best listener I know (also my only reader these days which is okay with me).... THANKS PIPPI.
I also text one of the people I was fighting with over the ex....we seem better to day.  I have no more room for fights right now.

I wonder if I can get out for dinner with a friend, have a drink.... That would be great!!

Ok, back to work I go!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers