Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy new life

What a week and its not over.  Yikes!
So this week was full of ups and downs.  I am actually surprised at how peaceful today was.  This was the day I have been dreading the most.....
It is my wedding anniversary.  I was waiting for insane rude texts all day.  Surprise only a few random fake texts.  Thank god.  I am so over this process.
On another note...
I have a close friend that I talk with daily.  They are going through a lot of the same stuff I am going through but have been for much longer.  I find so much peace talking with this friend and I am grateful everyday for the chance to share my feelings.  I normally do not open up to someone so much but these days the people I think I am going to lean on are not the ones I actually do lean on. 

I am looking forward to this weekend I have big plans out with a group of friends.  I can only hope the rest of this week will go as smooth as the beginning.  So here is to a fresh start on a day I should be celebrating a a comfortable place.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers