Monday, July 25, 2011

new life

I feel like I am making my way to a new self.  Slowly I am more confident is this new single life.  It is not as easy as I initially thought it would be.
At 36 you are not the youngest perkiest girl out at night.  LOL.
And lets face it, a lot of what guys are looking for is not the girl that looks the most successful.  Or at least if they are they don't have the balls to do anything about it.

I am caught in that middle place in life, don't want to look too young and don't want to feel that old. 
I know what I want and I am determined to not settle.

I think the hardest part at this time is that most men and women around my age have young children and are in family mode.  This means its hard to find new friends.  I have some friends that don't have children but I can't just hang out with them only. 

At this moment I am feeling calm, busy and ready.... ready for life!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers